Back to Nature Day Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
The benefits of a Yoga Retreat without having to take time off.
Get back to nature, find your inner peace and connect with yourself and our community of like minded people.
- Morning Gentle Flow Yoga and Afternoon Restorative Yoga Sessions
- Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea included (all food lovingly prepared onsite by our acclaimed cook Melita)
- Hike and walking meditation around the peaceful sanctuary of Glenrock National Park
- Drumming Storytelling Experience lead by expert experience curator, Chinta from Rhythm Connect.
- Relaxation, rejuvenation, time out.
What is a Drumming Storytelling Experience?
Chinta from Rhythm Connect leads us on a unique 2 hour dynamic, rhythm charged, interactive experience through African Drumming. He will teach us the history of drumming as a storytelling practice and lead us through a collaborative story creation. We each have our own drum (no drumming experience neccessary) and work together to build a deeply connected, transcendent bond through sound vibration and community sharing. As an added bonus, the accousitcs from the open hall will ring out across the lagoon - a sensory experience not to be missed.
Read all about Rhythm Connect and Chinta's workshops at www.rhythmconnect.com.au
How the day will work:
- Arrive from 7.30am.
- 8-9.30: Morning Yoga Flow starts at 8am and sets up the day with a peaceful mindset and relaxed body.
- 9.30-10.15: Brunch el fresco consists of a selection of delicious and healthy sweet and savoury treats.
- 10.30 - 12.30: Hike through our very own hidden oasis, Glenrock NP. On the hike we will be led through a walking meditiation which consists of nature reflection and finding peace and grounding through silence.
- 12.30-1.30 A tasty and nutritious lunch will refuel us and set us up for the afternoon.
- 1.30-3.30: Drumming Storytelling.
- 4 - 5.30: Restorative Yoga.
- 5.30-6: Refreshments and Farewell.
- Back to Nature Day Retreat$185$1850$0