Fri, 07 May | Glenrock Scout Camp
Glenrock Lagoon Getaway - Weekend Retreat in the National Park
Yoga, Meditation, Walking Meditation, Self-care, Hiking, Human Sundial Group Grounding, Art Session, Bliss. Beautiful, nutritious meals and snacks prepared on-site by Melita. Live performance by Sol Heartman and unique art experience.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
07 May, 2:00 pm – 09 May, 6:00 pm
Glenrock Scout Camp, Scout Camp Rd, Whitebridge NSW 2290, Australia
About The Event
- Yoga – Hatha, Flow, Restorative, Yin, Meditation. The scout camp is situated right on the beautiful Glenrock Lagoon. The yoga shala looks out over the lagoon and the stunning bushland setting. It's a little hidden oasis in the middle of Newcastle.
- On-site chef preparing delicious, healthy and snacks prepared by the talented Melita who cooks all our food with love.
- Walking Meditation
- Bushwalking in the beautiful Glenrock national park
- Art Session - bring out your inner creative inspired by the back drop of native flora and fauna surrounding the lagoon.
- Featuring Sol Heartman - well-known Sydney singer/songwriter/guitarist doing a very special evening event for us on the Saturday night. He will be leading us in a guided meditation followed by a blissed-out session of his original music. You can check out his stuff at https://solheartman.com/
- Plenty of time for self- care, plenty of time to just be YOU. Take a time out from the chaos and demands of the world outside by bringing the books you've been wanting to read, have cups of tea and conversation with new friends, enjoy the peace and serenity of Glenrock Lagoon.
This registration of interest does not confirm your place at the retreat - Francesca will be in touch via email to confirm your place and payment details after you have registered.
- Glenock Lagoon Getaway$429$4290$0