Time is TBD | The Old Monastery
POSTPONED until 2021- Stroud Monastery Art and Yoga Retreat
CANCELLED - Venue cancellation due to COVID-19. All the best bits of a yoga retreat PLUS art sessions lead by local art teacher. Take time out from the chaos and demands of the world outside by bringing the books you’ve been wanting to read, have cups of tea and conversation with new friends.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Time is TBD
The Old Monastery, 47 St Clairs Rd, Stroud NSW 2425, Australia
About The Event
CANCELLED - Venue cancellation due to COVID-19.
All the best bits of a yoga retreat PLUS art sessions lead by a local art teacher.
Get back to nature, find your inner peace and unleash your creativity.
- Wholesome, natural, earthy, connected. The Stroud Monastery was built by the local community in the 1970s for an order of Anglican nuns who had a passion for art and nature.
- Plein air (outdoor) art sessions for artists of all abilities
- Daily art sessions & lessons including basic skills like composition, colour, how to draw landscapes, flora & fauna
- A walking meditation to collect found objects to use as inspiration & models
- Painting silk scarves, we provide the base, you create your latest fashion masterpiece to wear & keep
- Yoga - Hatha, Flow, Restorative, Yin
- Meditation - Walking Meditation and Sweet Dreams Meditation
- On-site chef preparing delicious, healthy vegetarian meals
- Plenty of time for self- care, plenty of time to just be YOU. Take a time out from the chaos and demands of the world outside by bringing the books you've been wanting to read, have cups of tea and conversation with new friends, enjoy the unique history of this lovely venue while you make new friends and retreat at the end of the day to your private rooms.
All rooms are BYO linen
- Private Room, Single Bed$429$4290$0
- Private Double Room - 2 ppl$800$8000$0
- Shared Room, Twin Share$400$4000$0