Fri, 08 Oct | The Old Monastery
Stroud Monastery Art and Yoga Retreat
All the best bits of a yoga retreat PLUS art sessions lead by a local art teacher. Wholesome, Earthy, Connected. Take time out from the chaos and demands of the world outside by bringing the books you’ve been wanting to read, have cups of tea and conversation with new friends.
Time & Location
08 Oct, 2:00 pm – 10 Oct, 2:00 pm
The Old Monastery, 47 St Clairs Rd, Stroud NSW 2425, Australia
About The Event
All the best bits of a yoga retreat PLUS art sessions lead by a local art teacher.
Get back to nature, find your inner peace and unleash your creativity.
- Wholesome, natural, earthy, connected. The Stroud Monastery was built by the local community in the 1970s for an order of Anglican nuns who had a passion for art and nature.
- Plein air (outdoor) art sessions for artists of all abilities
- Daily art sessions
- Jewellery making session
- Vision boarding
- A walking meditation to collect found objects to use as inspiration & models
- Yoga - Hatha, Flow, Restorative, Yin
- Meditation - Walking Meditation and Sweet Dreams Meditation
- On-site chef preparing delicious, healthy vegetarian meals
- Plenty of time for self-care, plenty of time to just be YOU. Take a time out from the chaos and demands of the world outside by bringing the books you've been wanting to read, have cups of tea and conversation with new friends, enjoy the unique history of this lovely venue while you make new friends and retreat at the end of the day to your private rooms.
All rooms are BYO linen
- Sold OutPrivate Room, Single Bed$429$4290$0
- Private Double Room - 2 ppl$800$8000$0
- Shared Room, Twin Share$400$4000$0