Stroud Monastery Meditation and Yoga Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
- Wholesome, natural, earthy, connected. The Stroud Monastery was built by the local community in the 1970s for an order of Anglican nuns who had a passion for art and nature.
- Walk through the gardens between the collection of statues, and remnant food producing gardens.
- Yoga – Hatha, Flow, Restorative, Yin.
- Meditation - Walking Meditation and Sweet Dreams Meditation
- On-site chef preparing delicious, healthy vegan meals and snacks lovingly prepared by the talented Dominique.
- Stroll into the charming nearby village of Stroud for a coffee and antiques browsing
- Creative Session
- Sangha Circle (supported community sharings)
- Own room - twinshares and couples rooms available
- Plenty of time for self- care, plenty of time to just be YOU. Take a time out from the chaos and demands of the world outside by bringing the books you've been wanting to read, have cups of tea and conversation with new friends, enjoy the unique history of this lovely venue while you make new friends and retreat at the end of the day to your private rooms.
3 Double rooms available for couples at a discounted rate per person $400 per person
2 Twin share rooms (two single beds) available for $400 per person
-- Prices are listed for the whole room, not per person. If these rooms aren't filled by people coming along together we can offer to place you with someone or can be given to a single person. Contact Francesca to discuss further details.
Single private rooms available for $429 per person
All rooms are BYO linen
- Sold OutMonastery Retreat: Single Room$429$4290$0
- Sold OutMonastery Retreat: Twin Share$800$8000$0