Fri, 01 Apr | The Old Monastery
Stroud Monastery Meditation and Yoga Retreat (Autumn 2022)
Yoga, Meditation, Walking Meditation, Self-care, Grounding, Art Session, Sangha Circle (supported community sharings), Healing, and Vegetarian meals and snacks lovingly prepared on-site.
Time & Location
01 Apr 2022, 2:00 pm – 03 Apr 2022, 2:00 pm
The Old Monastery, 47 St Clairs Rd, Stroud NSW 2425, Australia
About The Event
- Wholesome, natural, earthy, connected. The Stroud Monastery was built by the local community in the 1970s for an order of Anglican nuns who had a passion for art and nature.
- Walkthrough the gardens between the collection of statues, and remnant food-producing gardens.
- Yoga – Hatha, Flow, Restorative, Yin.
- Meditation - Walking Meditation and Sweet Dreams Meditation
- On-site chef preparing delicious, healthy vegan meals and snacks lovingly prepared by the talented Dominique.
- Stroll into the charming nearby village of Stroud for a coffee and antique browsing
- Creative Session
- Sangha Circle (supported community sharings)
- Own room - twin shares and couples rooms available
- Plenty of time for self-care, plenty of time to just be YOU. Take a time out from the chaos and demands of the world outside by bringing the books you've been wanting to read, have cups of tea and conversation with new friends, enjoy the unique history of this lovely venue while you make new friends and retreat at the end of the day to your private rooms.
- Shared bathrooms
$460 per person - for your very own room
2 Double rooms available for couples at a discounted rate per person $440 per person
2 Twin share rooms (two single beds) available for $440 per person
All rooms are BYO linen
- Monastery Retreat: Single Room$460$4600$0
- Monastery Retreat: Double Room$880$8800$0
- Monastery Retreat: Twin Share$440$4400$0