Mon, 20 May|
Glenella Heritage Guest House
Week in the Blue Mountains at Yoga & Hiking Retreat 2024
5 days in the fresh mountain air to rejuvenate and nourish your body and soul.
Time & Location
20 May 2024, 3:00 pm – 24 May 2024, 12:00 pm
Glenella Heritage Guest House, 56 Govetts Leap Rd, Blackheath NSW 2785, Australia
About The Event
Get back to nature and come on an adventure with us in the stunning Blue Mountains. We'll be staying at a gorgeous little boutique heritage guest house within walking distance to the delightfully bohemian town of Blackheath.
We have 5 days full of treats and activities to reconnect with self, energise your body and fill your cup so you go home fitter, stronger and happier.
The Glenella Guest House is conveniently situated right in the heart of Blackheath, the perfect spot for exploring cafes, boutiques, galleries, antique shops and some iconic street art.
The retreat provides space and time for:
- Yoga & meditation
- guided hikes in Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park
- fireside chats & cuppas
- delicious, nourishing vegetarian meals and snacks are all included
- plenty of time to do your own thing
- walk into town for your morning coffee and browsing the shops
- local adventures and entertainment
- pop-up workshops
There will be guided activities as well as free time on offer. As with all our retreats the activities are optional, if you would prefer to spend time reading a book on the verandah, chatting over a cup of tea etc then we encourage you to do what you need to find your zen.
- 4 dinners, 4 lunches, 4 breakfasts all made in house by our private chef Kristin (back by popular demand)
- Accommodation at the Glenella Heritage Guest Houe with a variety of room and bed options
- Morning and evening yoga and meditation
- Evening activities and entertainment
- Daily guided hikes through the Blue Mountains heritage listed national parks by qualified local guides suitable for a range of fitness levels
Optional activities include:
- Tour of the Hydro Majestic
- High Tea at the Hydro Majestic
- Dinners out at local restaurants
- Sunrise meditation as the sun dawns over the mountains
- Movie night at the heritage listed Mount Vic Flicks
Prices range from $1530
- Option #1: Heritage Queen with verandah and private en-suite $2020
- Option #2: Heritage Queen with private en-suite (no verandah) $1880
- Option #3: Heritage Twin share with private en-suite (no verandah) $1680
- Option #4: Heritage King Single with private en-suite (no verandah) $1830
- Option #5: Twin share with shared bathroom $1530
- Option #6: Private Double with shared bathroom $1730
- Option #7: Private Single with shared bathroom $1630
If you're coming with a friend or partner options are available for sharing rooms.
To book your place, click on the " Register Now" tab. This will take you to the tickets page.
NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THIS STAGE
Please fill in your details on the registration form. We will then be in touch to advise you of the direct deposit details.
A $500 deposit will secure your place with full payment due by 24th March 2024
Option 1: for one person
Includes heritage queen size room with access to verandah and private ensuite. Couples discounts available upon request.$2,020.00
Option 2: for one person
Includes heritage queen size room with private ensuite. Couples discounts available upon request.$1,880.00Sold Out
Option 3: for one person
Includes twin share room with ensuite (sharing with one other person)$1,680.00Sold Out
Option 4: for one person
Includes king single private room with ensuite$1,830.00Sold Out
Option 5: for one person
Includes twin share room (with one other person) and communal bathroom$1,530.00Sold Out
Option 6: for one person
Includes double bed sized private room and communal bathroom. Couples discounts available upon request.$1,730.00
Option 7: for one person
Includes single private room and communal bathroom$1,630.00